« Return to Main Page

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thanks [Girlfriends]. I'm not sure how I feel about my birthday this year. I guess I have been too busy to really think about.

So many new things are happening, many life changing things. My son is expecting his first child in September - WOW....I'll be a Grandma!!!!

Then my youngest one will be turning 21 and has decided that it's time to move out .... OUCH...an empty nest.

My mom passed away about a year and a half ago and I really miss her right now. Having to deal with all of this stuff is kind of hard. I know that I will make it through it as God has always led me through the "tough stuff" but it's still sometimes a bit overwhelming. I so want to pick up the phone and just ask mom how she felt when we all started to move out, and how she really felt when I called to tell her I was pregnant with the first grandchild.

Anyway, enough rambling....

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. They really are appreciated.

God's blessings to you.

Missionary in Connecticut
NAMB

Posted by Moderator at 2:41 PM