« Return to Main Page

What a Blessing

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thanks so much for your encouraging note. It’s wonderful to know that you’re aware of the ministry of missionary wives, and what a blessing for you to provide this ministry and support for us and other wives of ministers. My husband and I are leaving the mission field soon (we committed to serve two years and that time will be completed in July), and he is seeking a pastorate when we return to the states. So I will keep the information about Girlfriends in Christ and I look forward in participating in the discussion boards, newsletter, etc. It’s difficult for me to do those kinds of things here (in Mozambique) because our Internet connection is so slow.

God bless you in this ministry and please let me know if there’s any way I can contribute.

Missionary to West Africa

Posted by Moderator at 4:20 PM